Pensions & Investments | Highland Capital Management: 2018 Best Places to Work in Money Management
Highland Capital Management won a Best Places to Work in Money Management award, recognized in the category of money managers with 100 to 499 employees.
- Provides a health insurance plan for employees and their dependents with no premiums and no deductibles, pays for employee gym memberships and up to $100 per month for mobile phone expenses.
- Keeps the office kitchen stocked with free drinks, fresh fruit and other healthy snacks; offers free lunch for the staff daily and provides dinner when employees work late.
- Hosts events for both employees and their families throughout the year, including informal events like quarterly happy hours and team outings; annual events such as a holiday party with giveaways and raffles, a kid-friendly Halloween event at the office, and a three-day off-site retreat with educational speakers and outdoor activities; provides tickets to local cultural institutions such as the Dallas Zoo, the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum; and gives each employee a holiday gift.
- “Highland uses its advantages as a small company to be responsive to each individual employee’s needs and put them in a position to succeed.”
- “Highland also takes care of its employees and provides a number of benefits (catering in lunch every day, dry cleaning delivered to the office, health insurance with no premiums and no deductibles, etc.) so you can focus on your work.”
- “The size of the company and collegiality of the employees means everyone is at least a familiar face, if not a good friend.”
Read More – Here